Based on resounding interest, Columbus Academy will begin a preschool program for 3-year-olds in the upcoming 2018-19 school year.
A few details about this new offering:
- Like our pre-kindergarten, it will be mandatory for all children to come Monday-Friday from 8:05-11:30 a.m. You have the option of your child staying three full days (until 3:20 p.m.) a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) or five full days a week (Monday-Friday).
- Our screening for this new program will be an observation/play session from 9:30-10:30 a.m. on either Saturday, February 3, or Saturday, February 10. To schedule one of these dates, contact Debbie Keeran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will need a completed application by the time of the observation date along with a $75.00 application fee. The teacher recommendation (if your child attends a program) should be provided to their current teachers, and those teachers should return them to us directly. Families will be notified of admissions decisions by March 1.
- Tuition will be $11,500 for half-day, $15,540 for three-day extended and $17,900 for five-day extended. There is no financial aid available for this preschool program.
- Children who attend our preschool program will not have to test again for our PreK.
- Before-care (starting at 7:00 a.m.) and CASE (Children's After School Experience that lasts until 6:00 p.m.) will be available to children enrolled in this program.
- Because of State of Ohio guidelines, bus transportation is only available starting in Kindergarten.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 614-509-2220 or email@example.com.