Community Day Events & Activities
Click here to view the official flyer for this year's Community Day!
- Check-in/registration for Viking Rampage Challenge (MS playground area)
- Viking Rampage Challenge begins
- JV boys soccer vs. Bloom-Carroll (Hondros Field)
- JV & varsity volleyball vs. Madison Christian (Jones & Mack Gyms)
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Balloon Artist: Events by Maddy (LS bus circle)
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Food trucks, picnic area & assorted games (near home stands at Hondros Field)
- ¡HOLA! fútbol tailgate begins (home stands at Hondros Field)
- JV & varsity volleyball vs. Northridge (Jones & Mack Gyms)
- Varsity boys soccer vs. Bloom-Carroll
- JV girls soccer vs. West Liberty Salem (Hondros Field)
- Varsity girls soccer vs. West Liberty Salem
Click the registration button above to sign-up for the Viking Rampage Challenge!
*All participants must register and have a signed waiver in order to participate in the Viking Rampage Challenge
*Participants in 8th grade or younger must have a supervising adult on site at the event
*For your safety, we ask you not to carry children throughout the course
The course for the Viking Rampage Challenge, designed by Academy alumnus & parent Ryan Yeoman ’90, will take you across our 231-acre campus where you are guaranteed to get muddy and wet as you navigate through the woods!
Wearing old clothes and shoes that you don't mind getting dirty is encouraged, along with bringing a change of both.
Check-in on the day of the event will begin at 9:30 a.m. at the tent located on the south end of Hondros Field, with the first wave of the run starting at 10 a.m. Anyone who has not pre-registered will need to do so via their mobile device on the day of the event by visiting this webpage.
Choose from one of three waves to complete the challenging course:
• Competitive | Fast-paced, running style all throughout the course | 10 a.m.
• Big Kid | Accelerated pace for kids elementary age & up | 10:05 a.m.
• Family | Jog or walk the course with your family at your own pace | 10:10 a.m.
*A lower-level obstacle course will also be set up near the finish line area