Columbus Academy's more than 4,000 alumni are a vital and cohesive part of this school's past and present. What unites our alumni are their shared experiences, lasting memories and friendships that have endured through time.
The purpose of the Alumni Association is:
- To support the mission of Columbus Academy and the institution itself through perspective and contribution.
- To promote the mission of Columbus Academy and the institution itself within the Columbus Academy alumni ranks and the community at large.
- To create affinity between Columbus Academy and each member of the Columbus Academy alumni base.
- To create affinity and camaraderie amongst the alumni base of Columbus Academy.
- To assist Columbus Academy in obtaining monetary contribution to the school from the Columbus Academy alumni base.
2018-19 Alumni Board Members
Ms. Lauren Hilsheimer ‘02, President
Ms. Vanessa Butler ‘07
Ms. Vanessa Foreman ‘02
Mr. Scott Gurwin ‘82
Mrs. Lynanne (Wolf) Gutierrez ‘05
Mr. Adam Hill ‘89
Mr. Ryan Huyghe ‘92
Mr. David Inglis ’61
Mrs. Katie (Ricart) Lichtfuss ‘07
Ms. Mandy Mallot ’03
Mr. Matthew Massey ‘95
Mr. Bill Moler ‘55
Ms. Liz Mote ‘03
Mrs. Kara (Anderson) Pickler ’02
Mr. Zac Sugarman ‘05
Mr. Craig Tann ‘92
Mrs. Sheila (Dioun) Trautner ’98
Student Alumni Representatives
Deven Cobb '19
Abigail Fisher '19
Sammie Kass '19
Harry Mills '19
Kayla Podgurski '19