Welcome Junior Vikings!
Columbus Academy's clinics and youth sports programs take place in the summer, fall, winter and spring season, so be sure to check out the dropdown box below for a full list of our latest offerings and to register.
Registration for each youth sports offering has a specific process that begins at least three weeks in advance of the program. Each offering has designated coaches who may be volunteers, community partners, Columbus Academy coaches and/or teachers.
Interested in coaching a youth sports team? Please email email@example.com and refer to the Coaching Requirements dropdown box below for more information.
- Clinics and Youth Sports Offerings
- Youth Sports Photo Galleries
Coaching Requirements for Youth Sports
The following requirements from Columbus Academy must be completed for all Youth Sports coaches prior to the start of the season:
- Background Check/Fingerprinting
- CPR Training
- Concussion in Sports Online Training
- First Aid Training
- Lindsay's Law & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Review/CPR/AED Review
- Coaches Code of Ethics Review
Questions? Contact Mary Deeds, assistant director of athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important Forms & Resources