The Class of 2012 included 87 graduates who matriculated to 54 different colleges and universities.
Columbus Academy is one of the premier Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 coeducational country day schools in the United States and continues to provide students from throughout Central Ohio with an exceptional academic education and a wide array of extracurricular opportunities. Our "In Quest of the Best" motto emphasizes developing the entire individual -- intellectually, socially, ethically, artistically and physically.
Please click here
for our Mission Statement
, Diversity Statement
, Non-Discrimination Policy
Excellence takes many forms at Columbus Academy:
• 100% of our graduates attend major colleges and universities.
• 65% of the faculty hold advanced degrees and the average teaching experience of faculty is 19 years.
• Over 75 percent of Columbus Academy students in grades 7-12 compete on at least one school athletics team, and the Viking varsity programs have won over 70 team and individual state championships in 13 different sports.
• Our students consistently place highly in state and national artistic, musical and choral competitions.
• Columbus Academy alumni and leaders throughout the Central Ohio community continue to enroll their children in the school.
• Three libraries, six state-of-the-art computer labs and SMART Boards in classrooms throughout campus provide the latest online resources and equip students with today's technology.
• Columbus Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS
). This organization is made up of 200 independent schools from 15 Midwestern states. CA Headmaster John Mackenzie holds a leadership role on ISACS' Board of Trustees.
• Columbus Academy is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS
) which represents more than 1,200 independent schools in the United States and abroad.
What is the Columbus Academy Advantage
? CLICK HERE!
for our viewbook
for testimonials from faculty, alumni and current students
for a campus map